Wednesday, April 13, 2011

check in

I used to live following my heart. But there was no endurance. I'd live whatever passion out until that flame died. Now God is requiring of me endurance. Endurance in encouraging my seventeen yr old even when he is defiant. Endurance in maintaining the routine for the stability of my 8 yr old even when his add is in high gear n im exhausted. I am training only once a week now but i push myself to continue Insanity every morning to build my strength...dr let me kbow im 25 lbs overweight...three weeks of working out n not only have i not seen results, i've gained 5 more pounds! I think i make a stride n i turn to find i've gotten nowhere...nowhere i can see. But its the endurance that is required. In order to be faithful in order to walk in God's Perfect Will in order to continue pressing through even when we dont see results ...when we dont see anything... Wise roommate just so happenes to mention impprtant fact about reaping what you sow... The harvest time is only a wee little season...seriously a matter of days or weeks in comparison to the whole long year of planting and fertilizing and tilling and pruning and weeding and watering and in the hot sun and all the work...goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment